Payment & Refund Policy:
We are committed to providing the best possible services to our customers. Apart from the quality of the work, we value time, so we also ensure that you get your orders in a certain period of time. We are happy to help you regarding your feedback and concerns about services purchased from us. Therefore we have a “refund policy”. In case if you are not happy with our services or have any concerns then use our Contact Form. Our expert support team will be happy to resolve your concerns in 24 Hrs. If you are still not satisfied with our support then you may apply for refund/cancellation. In the following cases you may apply for refund/ Cancellations:
a) Products or services bought more than once for the same URL by mistake.
b) If you change your mind to cancel your order before the service starts.
In the following cases we have rights to reject the refund requests/Cancellations:
- Once we start the work/service for clients then we won’t be able to refund.
- If a client asks for a refund in the middle or after completion of work/service done.
- After sending orders, if you delete your page/account or change it to private or change username, We will not refund for these cases.
- If the client asks for a refund after receiving contents and reports of the services/work done.
- If we miss the submission deadline due to clients delay/failure in providing necessary content and information on time.
- If you ask for a refund due to the absence of features that are not promised on service packages on our official website.
Note: We make sure that you get all the features that are given in service packages. For example, if you have ordered “Instant Likes” package we ensure that we keep up with the order and send you a detailed report for the same.
- Customized Services/work are non-refundable.
- If we find a payment dispute or charge-back from a bank or credit card company your service/work will be blocked without any notice.
Famiar reserves the right to modify such price from time to time without serving a prior notice. The price or payment shall refer to the updated price of the package.
The user, without contradicting to the terms and conditions of PayPal, agrees not to dispute any PayPal transaction with Famiar unless Famiar dispute resolution arrangements fail to address the legitimate claims of the client.
The client is advised for his/her own benefits to understand all aspects of the transactions and have an independent legal opinion before making a final decision to subscribe to the Services. Famiar owns no liability if you omit to read the TOS.
Please also read the agreement before ordering.